Application for the Scheme is in three parts:
1) The student section of the application form (to be completed and sent in hardcopy)
2) The parent/guardian section of the application form (to be completed online)
3) a teacher/school form (to be completed online)
Students will only be considered for the scheme if their application is endorsed by their school, and includes a supporting statement from a teacher (preferably their MFL teacher) acting as a referee AND also accompanied by a completed Parent/Carer Consent form. Further details are below.
1) Students should complete the Student Application Form (available via download below) in its entirety (partially completed forms will be rejected) and send it to:
FAO: The OxLAT Co-Ordinator
Faculty of Classics
Ioannou Centre for Classical & Byzantine Studies
66 St Giles'
DOWNLOAD FORM (PDF): STUDENT APPLICATION FORM
2) Students should also ask a parent/carer to complete the parent/guardian section of the application form, via the online form available below. It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that their parent or carer has submitted the parent/carer online form. Missing incomplete applications will not be chased-up and will not be considered.
LINK to ONLINE FORM: PARENT/CARER SECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
3) Students should ask a teacher (preferably their MFL teacher, English teacher, Form teacher or Head of Year) to complete the online form below. Again, it is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that their teacher has submitted a supporting statement using the online form. Missing referees/incomplete applications will not be chased-up and will not be considered.
LINK to ONLINE FORM: TEACHER'S REFERENCE/SUPPORTING STATEMENT
**APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 25th June 2021**